Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break part three: CHICAGO

For the last part of my spring break I made my way back to Chicago. My friend Kate and Bridget came in for the weekend and my roommate had a bachelorette party at our place. Need less to say it was an awesome way to close out my spring break. We had tons of fun sightseeing and bar hopping:)But now as I sit here on Sunday afternoon less than twenty-four hours til I have to go back to school I am sad. I don't want to go back!!Oh well suck it up right I just had a week off!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought those were cupcakes on your eyes at first. I must need glasses. See you at Jaelyn's Bday party. love ya
Aunt Kathy

Jeanne said...

You just keep going and going- non stop, So much fun! glad you had a fun spring break! Love, Mom