skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jeana's New City
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Spring break part two: Michigan
After flying back from Atlanta I went to MI to babysit and hang with my family. I loved babysitting Jaelyn. Everytime I see her she is doing more and more-such a big girl and cute as ever!
1 comment:
Jeanne
said...
She is so cute, I just love her to pieces!!!
April 19, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(32)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(4)
Spring Break part three: CHICAGO
Spring break part two: Michigan
Spring Break Part one:Atlanta
Victory for MSU!!
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
1 comment:
She is so cute, I just love her to pieces!!!
Post a Comment