skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jeana's New City
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Camera is BROKEN!!
While taking pics of Jaelyn yesterday, I dropped my camera and broke the lens! I then left my camera in Travis's car where the memory chip is:( So unless I buy a new camera it'll be a while before new pics-totally bummed..........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(32)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(5)
Camera is BROKEN!!
Mom Visits Chi-city!
4th of July Fun
My beautiful new neice-Riley!!!!
Travis visits Chicago
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment