Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dennis and Sarah's Wedding

Sarah and Dennis's wedding was two weeks ago but I just arrived back to Chicago so here are a few pics from the wedding in PA. It was a wonderfully beautiful wedding, only wish I had taken more pictures. I guess there was too much dancing and fun going on to take pics....


The cutest ring bearer ever!







4 comments:

Jeanne said...

GREAT WEDDING!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks for making the trip to PA for the festivities, Jeana :) Hope you had a great visit in NYC!

aunt mary said...

Wow! you are so absolutely beautiful little sweetie pie Jeana! Keep the updates coming! Love checking in.

Wenni Donna said...

Happy to know about the wedding party. Planning for my friend's wedding is on fully fledged heats. Entertaining sources are Dj and musical band hired by her brother. Also looking for a vibrant anchor. Best one are the LA venues booked online with best caterers and baker in town. Excited for the special occasion.