Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NYC Birthday

I am a very lucky girl to have such a great sister and brother in law, they made my birthday a great one! We had a great time and it was one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. I was able to get a facial, a pedicure, eat birthday cake, drink wine, and hang out with some of my favorite people; sounds like a perfect day to me! Thanks for everything you do Jodi and Tony I love you from the bottom of my heart:) Oh and I got to hang out with my beautiful nephew Wryder-heres a few pics. I am going to add another blog this weekend just of Wyrder man cause I had so many that I want to share.




Foxy didn't want me to leave!



My favorite little guy-too cute!




Love my sis!



Love my Cousin Amber too!



A very funny story goes with this one....Tony and I decided to get sushi late night and we were wearing silly robes and in our pjs. Ending up going to the sushi restaurant and drinking a beer at their bar in our robes with coco in tow.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

So glad you had such a great birthday, looks like you had a great time! Love ya!

Jodi said...

awwww, that was very sweet, brought a tear to my eye! That pic of me with the swedish fish in my mouth is kind of freaky. And love the robe, sushi, white russian pic -- classic! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday, you deserved it, thanks for sharing pictures.

Love Aunt Kathy