Friday, January 30, 2009

Night out with a great friend!

Last friday I met up with an old friend of mine from college, Lawrence. It was so good to see him and catch up. We hadn't seen each other in about 3 years. We were really great friends in college and it was so nice to see him again. He is living in Chicago with his partner and I am so glad to have him back in my life again. I feel renewed again living in Chicago- in some ways I feel like I am starting over again. It feels really good to have good people around me and to feel like I'm actually living again:) For so long I lost contact with close friends and lived this life so far away from so many people who were really always there but I just didn't know it! Love you Law and I know we will always be great friends even if we don't speak everyday. I love Chicago.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lawrence looks great! So glad you guys re-connected, years go by, life changes but true friends are always there. Love ya

Anonymous said...

You sound like you have found a good place. I am very happy for you, glad you are reaching out to people. You are a beautiful woman and wonderful lady you deserve happiness in life. Life is brief and very fragile do that which makes you happy.

Love Aunt Kathy

aunt mary said...

Warms my heart that you are loving your life in Chicago. You deserve whatever good comes your way and I'm sure you will make a wonderful teacher for your kids and have a positive impact on their lives. You rock!

Michelle said...

Awwww....Lawrence!!! And yes you are changing the lives of the children, you do to everyone you meet!!!Miss you!