Friday, January 30, 2009

My kids

Just two pics of my kids who inspire me everyday to be more patient, caring and loving. I just hope everyday I leave them that I am actually making a difference. Love those kids:)
I will take some better ones soon... they are kinda far away.



4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cool, glad you added pictures of your classroom the kids look older than 1st graders, maybe it's the camera.

Jodi said...

They're sooo cute! And your room is freakin huge and bright! Def not like the classrooms I taught in. Is the kid in the first pic in time out?

Bagnulo said...

Ah. They look so well behaved- you must be a strict teacher! They also look so small compared to my kids- haa haa.

Anonymous said...

AW! They are so cute. Is this a permanent job? The girls probably all think that you are the best dressed, and the boys probably all have crushes.