Monday, September 22, 2008

Grandma's 80th Birthday!

Yesterday was my grandma's 80th b-day celebration. It was lots of fun, good food, good company and grandma love!
Here are a few pics of the party-I found a camera so a lot of the new pictures are blurry so there were only a few. I guess that's what happens when you find a camera in the street-it may not take the best pics:)
Oh yea-No prospects on the job front either. I am going to have to resort to serving again-which is NOT what I want to do but I have to work. Starting to think I should have stayed in Vegas where there was teaching jobs!!! I just want to teach!!!!









1 comment:

Jodi said...

you'll find a teaching job soon, I'm sure of it. Just gotta give yourself some time. Keep on keeping on and everything will work out :) love ya